Spotlight technology, comprising of Server based and Mobile applications, is a packaged Observational system that with little or no disruption to existing systems, allows end-users to do the following out of the box:
- View asset movements in real-time by answering the following:
Reason on asset movements by providing business critical inferences such as :
- “What are all the zones that this asset has been seen at?”
- “What are the assets that have been seen at this zone?”
Find items in the real-world by seamlessly executing real-world search on asset observations and answering the following:
- “This asset has moved to a new location from <previous location>”
Act in real-time based on activity observed. Typical examples include:
- “Where was it last seen?”, “Is it in a particular zone now?”
Gain business insights from ad-hoc, on ground activity by providing configurable ‘self-service’ reports on asset movements across zones;
- Presence (asset type and location) based feedback
- Actions based on exceptions (“This asset should not be in a particular zone”)
- Ex.: “Tell me where the bags for this flight were last seen”, “Tell me all the missing items in the front store from last audit” etc.
In summary, Spotlight provides a configurable enterprise-wide infrastructure with “starter applications” for selected vertical markets that can be customized using standard tools, enabling device independent, reusable RFID solutions with desirable ROI and time to market profiles to be deployed.
Learn more about the core capabilities of the Spotlight Server and Mobile solution platforms by exploring the links on the left.